- Designed for Spontaneous or Scheduled Worship. Easily add
data to a prepared program and quickly switch between several loaded
playlists. Great for linear or non-linear presenting.
- Easy to Use.
- Dual monitor display allows the operator to make changes on
his screen without affecting the projected image, perfect for
distraction free worship.
- Triple monitor support allows two projectors to be controlled separately.
Special dual playlist can be defined with single or two slides.
DVDs play on both screens.
- Drag and drop interface makes the software easy to use and extremely
fast when making changes during service.
- Multiple template definitions for songs and Scriptures allowing on-the-fly presentation
- Dual preview mode with advanced mixer.
- Play a movie in movie, picture in picture, camera in image etc.
- Play a folder of images as a movie.
- In Spontaneous worship display Bible text and Songs on the fly.
- Display two Bible translations simultaneously (mix
languages). Also do this on the fly
- Save your song with images and in the layout you want as a play list.
This can be added to any other play
- Transfer playlist from one computer to another (PC to PC , PC to MAC, MAC to PC)
- Built-in song editor with formatting options.
- Nursery Alert for displaying numbers, sets of numbers, or messages during
- Easily highlight, underline, reformat scripture texts to emphasize a point.
- The built-in background and graphic editor can change
the color, shape, angle, opacity of a background or slide graphic. With many more effects
- Setup looping announcement slides.
- Create sermon note and view these while giving the presentation
- Can be run from a memory stick (no install required)
- Play PowerPoint files (on the PC version) (Note PowerPoint needs to be installed on the