Still using PowerPoint® for worship at your church?
Find out how Presentation Manager compares...
So your church is still using Power Point® for song projection in worship services? Are you fed up of using a blunt knife when what you need is a sharp fit for purpose tool? Take a look at the comparison list below:
- Presentation Manager comes with a Bible and Song database
There is no switching between a Bible program or a separate song database to get the text for your
You can even add as many songs as you like to our database for easy access when
- Presentation Manager is designed for spontaneous changes to a service plan.
With ‘Click n' Show” functionality a song or Bible passage can be displayed directly
from the database, on-the-fly, without building any slides. If the preacher / speaker wants a Bible passage
displayed that is not in the prepared service plan, it is easy to jump out and display the passage he wants
and then return to the previous position in the service plan.
- Presentation Manager treats movie files like standard graphics making it easy to display
text over movie files.
- Presentation Manager can also place text over a live video feed.
- Presentation Manager comes with a built in song editor
, spell checker and formatting tools so your song verses can be automatically configured
and setup ready for displaying on screen.
- Presentation Manager includes a Nursery Alert box
for displaying numbers, sets of numbers, or messages during worship.
- Presentation Manager takes advantage of dual display and triple display technology.
This allows the operator to control 2 projectors with different
presentations on each as well as have their own program screen separate from the output
Take the Presentation Manager Tour to learn more about how our presentation software can make your worship preparation faster, easier and better.